November 24, 2017, 04:10:10 AM

Author Topic: In Need of Help AP  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
In Need of Help AP
« on: April 01, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this lifestyle as I am someone who is monogamous, I got married 2 months ago to the man I have been with for 2 years. Only to find out last month that he wanted to be with another woman as well, he called it his plan that we would all be happy and live together. I didn't want to be closed minded as I am a spiritual person and I agreed to change and be open. It has been a month now and it has been taking such a toll on me, I have gone through depression and fears galore! I have never heard of a life style like this and have no idea how it works or what to do. I am trying to be loving to my husband and my new sister wife, but this whole experience is very hard on me since I recently moved away from my country, Canada and my family to live in the states with my husband. So I have been going through a lot and I need advice on how to best work and handle this life style. I am walking blind and my heart is sinking. I need help and my husband and sister wife words don't aid as much as they used to because they are walking blind to simply through love a love I feel like I am losing to sadness and fear. I want to remain with my husband as I love him more then anything and I love this girl as well, but she doesn't know how to handle my husband as he can get sad very easily by actions and words and I have to be the peace maker... Any advice on how to live happily this way would be appreciated! Thank you so much!

By Silver

Facebook Comments