November 21, 2017, 01:46:34 AM

Author Topic: Sisterwives - Season Premier Thoughts?  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Natja

• View Profile
    • A Polyglot
Sisterwives - Season Premier Thoughts?
« on: July 23, 2013, 09:53:01 AM »
Well I finally got to see the episode, I had a bit of ambivalence about them spending so much time discussing 'My Sisterwives Closet' part of my was deeply sympathetic to the issue of trying to make money from a small business as that is something we are experiencing with our little business too but the other side of me was saying 'hurry up and go back home and start talking relationships, not business'.

Always nice to see Robyn's dad......he looks so lovely and supportive.

The younger kids are looking so much older.
The Meri baby drama - Hmmm, this is difficult, before I had my baby I might have said something different.  But since then I think that if a person really doesn't want a baby, they know it and she might regret it if she doesn't try. Meri is a little older than me but I don't think she should worry about her age much, I am a much more patient and relaxed mother than I was when I was in my early twenties, being an older mother is awesome.  :)
Наталья

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
Re: Sisterwives - Season Premier Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 09:25:08 PM »
Natja, I am so happy for you. 

Some people think that the other sisterwives are showing some jealousy or issues towards Robyn.  What do you think?
Reaching others with the polymindset more and more everyday!

Offline Natja

• View Profile
    • A Polyglot
Re: Sisterwives - Season Premier Thoughts?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 03:19:24 AM »
Thank you, I am really happy.  :)  I am fortunate, she is an easy baby to adore. She sleeps well, eats well and is very responsive.  I have easy babies it seems!

Re: Jealousy. I haven't seen it recently though she is the newest partner and seeing your partner in NRE when yours has long passed is bound to stir up a few jealous feelings. I would be interested in someone pointing out where they see this.
Наталья