March 20, 2018, 12:54:06 AM

Author Topic: Flirting, the every day dating  (Read 3503 times)

Offline beccablue

• View Profile
Flirting, the every day dating
« on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:20 AM »
One aspect of poly dating that is often overlooked is the simple power of flirting! Whether we have been with a partner for a few days or a decade or more, flirting is good practice! We build each other up and keep positive emotions in balance! Flirting and being flirted with makes your heart beat a little faster and brings a blush to the cheeks. It evokes connections in your mind and synches up the body and is good for your health!

I would challenge everyone to make flirting a regular venture in their life, poly or not. In poly of course we have more partners to flirt with and that can be a challenge. How can we do this and make each partner feel special? Can we each make a committment to flirt regularly with ALL partners equally? For some that might be a text message. For others a note tucked in a pocket or a knowing glance with a wink or any other number of things.

Who doesn't love being told they are special? Desireable? Beautiful?

One of my partners has a special nickname he has for me and my day is not complete until he calls me by that affectation.  :)
Another partner is more reserved and she will occasionally pop out with a wonderful comment out of the blue that makes me blush.  ;)
My spouse still walks up behind me and pinches my butt now and then when I least expect it.  ;D

All of those are flirting and all of those things make me feel wanted and cared for.

What do you do for your partners? What makes you feel special?

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
Re: Flirting, the every day dating
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 08:43:41 PM »
Interesting concept that flirting is the everyday dating.

It sure does keep things alive. 
Reaching others with the polymindset more and more everyday!

Offline Bud

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Flirting, the every day dating
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 02:40:50 PM »
Very good topic, Becca.  DeeDee & I flirt often and I even flirt with my formers...yes, DeeDee knows this and is usually there when it happens.  Thankfully DeeDee is not a jealous type or I'd be introuble! 

Facebook Comments