December 16, 2017, 07:57:35 AM

Author Topic: Flirting, the every day dating  (Read 3274 times)

Offline beccablue

• View Profile
Flirting, the every day dating
« on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:20 AM »
One aspect of poly dating that is often overlooked is the simple power of flirting! Whether we have been with a partner for a few days or a decade or more, flirting is good practice! We build each other up and keep positive emotions in balance! Flirting and being flirted with makes your heart beat a little faster and brings a blush to the cheeks. It evokes connections in your mind and synches up the body and is good for your health!

I would challenge everyone to make flirting a regular venture in their life, poly or not. In poly of course we have more partners to flirt with and that can be a challenge. How can we do this and make each partner feel special? Can we each make a committment to flirt regularly with ALL partners equally? For some that might be a text message. For others a note tucked in a pocket or a knowing glance with a wink or any other number of things.

Who doesn't love being told they are special? Desireable? Beautiful?

One of my partners has a special nickname he has for me and my day is not complete until he calls me by that affectation.  :)
Another partner is more reserved and she will occasionally pop out with a wonderful comment out of the blue that makes me blush.  ;)
My spouse still walks up behind me and pinches my butt now and then when I least expect it.  ;D

All of those are flirting and all of those things make me feel wanted and cared for.

What do you do for your partners? What makes you feel special?

~Becca

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
Re: Flirting, the every day dating
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 08:43:41 PM »
Interesting concept that flirting is the everyday dating.

It sure does keep things alive. 
Reaching others with the polymindset more and more everyday!

Offline Bud

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Flirting, the every day dating
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 02:40:50 PM »
Very good topic, Becca.  DeeDee & I flirt often and I even flirt with my formers...yes, DeeDee knows this and is usually there when it happens.  Thankfully DeeDee is not a jealous type or I'd be introuble! 

Bud

Facebook Comments