November 24, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

Author Topic: In the Middle of It AP  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
In the Middle of It AP
« on: April 01, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
Here's the scenario:

Wife A (let's name her Juliet) has been married to hubby (we'll name him Ben) for five years.  Wife B (we'll call her Athena) has been married to Ben for one year.  Ben and Juliet communicate wonderfully, but Athena and Ben have major issues with communication.  They constantly argue.  Juliet constantly finds herself acting as the peacemaker between the two of them.  She feels at a loss as what to do because their constant arguments and lack of communication has stressed her out highly.  Juliet has also fallen into a deep depression due to always acting as their mediator. 

-What should Juliet do?  How would you handle this situation if you were her? 
-What is Ben doing wrong? How would you handle this if you were him? 
-What should Athena do?  How would you handle this if you were her?

SteadFastLove

Helping Others to reach the poly mindset more and more every day!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:57:31 PM by admin »

Offline Dreamgyrl360

• View Profile
    • Coarse: A Blog
Re: In the Middle of It AP
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 10:38:06 AM »
OMG this was my EXACT situation in our first real attempt at this.  :o

I spoke to them both and told them I didn't know how this was going to work out. Because I didn't want to be the person the relationship hinged on. I wanted my HUSBAND to be the hinge. But they were hardly getting along, and I was getting along with him AND with her...
My husband chose to break it off with her because she didn't listen to him -- sometimes online she becomes a bit of a bully, and was harassing a couple where the wife is young and her husband is much older. My husband told her to leave them alone and SHE SAID SHE WOULD -- but she didn't. That was the last straw.  :(

Facebook Comments