December 14, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2261 times)

Offline beccablue

• View Profile
Hello
« on: June 18, 2012, 07:49:55 AM »
So, I have ashamedly just been lurking for a bit but decided to jump in finally.

I am beccablue, currently residing in the Land of Enchantment, and am polyamorous. I am married and pansexual, though my primary partner is strictly heterosexual. We have had several poly configurations over the years starting with V's with him and the centerpoint and me having no outside involvements. That would be during our "maybe we are polygamous" phase, but that seemed unsatisfactory to me as I felt like it wasn't quite fair somehow. That led to a triad for a while which was nice but since I'm beyond merely bisexual, still not quite fulfilling. That led to separate dating which was fine, enjoyable even with some great times since we socialized well with each other's partners. Now we find ourselves involved in a group poly situation that could be described more likened to a tribe in which we are all relating on some level in various configurations and involved in each other's lives.

So far this is by far the best configuration that has fit our unique circumstances to date and we are hopeful for a long and productive relationship that grows with each of our various partners and deepens with time. In light of that, I'm ready to discuss the inner workings of poly in a bit more detail with others who have traveled this road and maybe some who haven't but want to.

So it begins...

~Becca
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:51:44 AM by beccablue »

Offline Bud

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:43:11 AM »
Welcome to the new board Beccablue!

Bud

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 03:09:39 PM »
Welcome Becca!
Reaching others with the polymindset more and more everyday!

Facebook Comments