June 22, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Author Topic: Missing everyone!  (Read 7605 times)

Offline DeeDee

• Global Moderator
  • Howdy!
    • View Profile
    • Older and Weiser
Re: Missing everyone!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 09:20:31 PM »
Steady, thanks for checking in. Miss you!

~D

Offline Natja

• View Profile
    • A Polyglot
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 03:49:17 AM »
Hey Tam, nice to hear from you....the Skype is on!!!  Come and say Hi to me darn it!!!!

N
x
Наталья

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 12:16:28 AM »
Thanks everyone.

It looks like we are all healing here finally with all the emotional turmoil we've experienced.  Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes.  I appreicate it.

How is everyone?

Blessings,

Steady
Reaching others with the polymindset more and more everyday!

Offline Natja

• View Profile
    • A Polyglot
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 07:54:55 AM »
Hey,

I am glad to hear you are all feeling much better.  Well I am in London, it is raining and dark, funny enough I rather like the rain but it is keeping flat bound as I just don't wish to go out in it right now.  I am, what one might call indisposed, and as such I am not burning the midnight oil so much but it is nice to spend time with my little niece who will be turning two in a fortnight. My own darling girl will be 16 three days later....things are still hard with her but I am trying to not let it upset me too much.
I am rather annoyed with some local bureaucracy which is messing around with my security but on the whole that is the only external thing I need to worry about and so, I am quite lucky that I can have so much free time to relax and take care of myself.  I am a bit bored sometimes though, I could do with some more action!! ;o))

Natja
x
Наталья

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 07:31:42 PM »
Natja,

Glad to hear from you.

I understand being bored.  Sorry that the bureacracy is messing with your security.  I hope it works out for you. 

Teenagers sure can be something.  We have our hand full of them, and I know how you feel.  It will eventually pass.  I am too experiencing something similar with one of our children as well. Maybe, we can chat privately some time.

Thanks,

Steady
Reaching others with the polymindset more and more everyday!

Offline Natja

• View Profile
    • A Polyglot
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »
Thank you Steady! :)
Наталья

Offline TamBabs

• I am not single.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 12:51:22 PM »
Hi Dee!

I don't know if my book will ever get published.. but I'm writing it anyways. The critique group has been extraordinarily helpful... both as a motivator to keep plugging away, and for all the hints, tips and tricks I've received. With all the re-writes, I wonder when I'll get the chance to move forward again in the story! lol. (Plot has remained the same, but other things have changed). As a writer, I am improving.

As always, my biggest issue is time, lack of.

Offline Deorccwen

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • A PolyGlot
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 04:40:59 PM »
Tam, I've found that editing can turn into a terrible trap, especially for a perfectionist.  You keep on working at the same few chapters over and over again and never move forward.  I've found the best way is to keep going - make notes of what you want to alter, but keep going - till you reach the end of the book.  Then, and only then, go back and make those changes.  By then, you'll have found you need to change some parts of the beginning anyway, to improve the whole, so you can do it all at once. 

Now, I just need to take my own advice...
For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life.
William Blake (1757 - 1827)

Offline beccablue

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 05:26:11 AM »
I'm still around off and on as well.. Work and family life have kept me very busy these last few months and it seems work is always screaming for extra hours lately. Glad business is good and I'm making some extra but it does wear you out when it keeps up for so long.

I try to catch up when I have a few minutes though. Mostly I don't feel I have too much to add since our poly relationship is still fairly new and we don't get to spend lots of time together yet, just bits here and there. *sigh* Someday...

~Becca

Facebook Comments