October 29, 2020, 03:18:51 PM

Author Topic: Thanks for the Welcome...  (Read 6207 times)

Offline 4Bees

• View Profile
Thanks for the Welcome...
« on: October 15, 2012, 02:52:00 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself and not so much lurk, but hopefully learn while I'm here.

I own a reality TV production company called 4 Bees and we have just been asked by two different networks to find a plural family that may show more to the lifestyle than what "Sister Wives" has done. They are hoping to show love, strength, and commitment as well as hardships and trials that most of these families face.

Ever since moving to Utah and starting my company, I have become very interested in learning about this lifestyle as well as understanding why there are so many opposing forces, such as the government and church, pushing people away from the plural family lifestyle.

I recently met a family that calls themselves Christian Plural ... which I didn't know existed. I'm going to spend a lot of time reading the boards and posts here, but also wanted to post our casting call for interested families. *below*

Thanks again for welcoming me to the forum... I hope to learn a great deal here, and forgive my "over asked questions" ahead of time. :)

- Brian
Producer
4 Bees Media

-----

Casting Notice
We are seeking plural families interested in being on reality TV. We are interested in your story and your life. Selected families will be compensated nicely. Please send a list of household members and a short description of each one and why you feel your family would be a good selection. Include all contact information in your email along with family or random photos. Email submissions to brian@4beesmedia.com.

Offline Bud

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the Welcome...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 05:44:24 PM »
Welcome to the board 4bees!  There is much to read and learn here, hope you find some insight into plural marriages and poly in general. 

Best Wishes,

Bud

Offline 4Bees

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:49:44 PM »
Thanks Bud,

I love the way this forum is set-up... easy to navigate too. :)

Ive actually enjoyed learning as much as I have so far over the past few weeks. I met a gentleman online last week who has written several pages on some of the nuances of plural marriages. I am grateful to him for helping me understand some of the things we might encounter while filming such a family. Im pretty excited about this, to say the least.

Thanks again for the welcome. Ill post questions when they come... and Im sure they will come.

- Brian

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poly Living
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 08:28:28 PM »
Welcome Brian!
Reaching others with the polymindset more and more everyday!

Facebook Comments